What is Flexiteek 2G?
Flexiteek is a synthetic teak decking and boat flooring alternative.
After years of development, Flexiteek has launched it's next generation of decking, Flexiteek 2G, enabling us to supply decks that are lighter in weight and don't have the problems associated with other synthetic decking because it doesn't get as hot.
Flexiteek Benefits Include:
- Looks & feels like real teak without the maintenance.
- Excellent non-slip surface, wet or dry.
- Easy to maintain, clean, and stain resistant!
- Will not dry out, fade, split or crack.
- All seams are professionally welded, no glued seams like competitors products.
- Weighs 35% less than competitors products.
- Helps reduce engine sound and noise.
- Comes with a five year material guarantee and is recyclable.
Designing Your Flexiteek Boat Deck - Follow These Easy Steps
Margin options can be adjusted and seen in the configurator, or seen in the Flexiteek margins section see step1
Select your color options, as seen in the Flexiteek colors section or through the configurator. see step 2
There are 2 ways to have Flexiteek installed, Do- It-Yourself or turn key see step 3 for details.
Designing your Flexiteek deck using our configurator
(Click the buttons in the configurator under the image below to see the results)
Choose a design to determine the style of margin and border you like.
Choose a color combination of Flexiteek and caulk line color: