AquaTraction is an advanced marine flooring system made with a closed-cell foam material that is Best in Class:
- More durable than other foam products on the market
- Will not shrink like other foam products on the market
- Is 26% lighter than other foam products on the market
AquaTraction provides superior traction, comfort, and style! AquaTraction is precision cut for your boat or yacht using a CNC machine. It is backed with UV protected, pressure sensitive, 3M™ Acrylic based adhesive designed to withstand the harshest marine environments. Just peel and stick!
AquaTraction can be custom tailored to fit a wide variety of applications on any type of boat.
Benefits of AquaTraction:
- Easy to clean
- Closed-cell so it won't absorb moisture
- Repels water & moisture so mold and mildew will not form
- Provides extra comfort & cushioning for your feet
- Provides great traction for your feet
- Stays cool in the hot sun
- Stain resistant
- Covers up any existing fiberglass imperfections, scratches, damage
- UV protected
AquaTraction Is Available In Two Non-Skid Surface Textures:
AQUA TEAK COLORS
(6mm thickness & available with brushed or smooth finish)
AquaTeak is available in either a brushed or smooth finish
(available in 3mm, 6mm or 9mm thickness)
To further customize your boat, AquaTraction offers best in class custom image options! No detail is too small! See examples:
We guarantee completion of your boat project quicker than any competitor products!
AquaTraction installation - 5 QUICK & EASY steps:
- You choose the color and texture you want
- We come to your boat and use a digitizer to scan the area, this technology provides the most accurate fit and finish available in the market today!
- We will review the proposed layout & design template with you for your approval
- Production takes ONLY 7-10 days from your design approval
- Final step is installation of your custom AquaTraction marine flooring
At SeaJay Marine Group, we pride ourselves on quality work that is completed on a very timely basis.
We guarantee our process is quicker than any of our competitors - so you can enjoy your new flooring on your boat on the water!!!
Contact SeaJay Marine Group today for a free quote! call: (313) 402-3685 or email us at email@example.com
Proudly serving the Great Lakes Region:
- US: Metro Detroit, Lake St. Clair, Port Huron, Lake Charlevoix, Holland, Chicago, Ohio/Lake Erie.
- Ontario Canada: Sarnia, Chatham, Windsor, Leamington.